At every stage of the matching process consumers are kept informed with email updates. This lets them know whether they’ve had a successful match, or whether we’re still working to match their enquiry.
Articles in this section
- Why are you changing the price of accepting an enquiry?
- How does the enquiry dashboard work?
- What are the different types of enquiries?
- How does the matching system work?
- How do I get enquiries sent to my email?
- How do I get enquiries sent to multiple email addresses?
- How do I pause my enquiries?
- What happens when I reject an enquiry?
- How do I get an enquiry refund?
- How are consumers kept informed?