When you first set up your Unbiased profile, you’ll enter your email address. Every enquiry sent to you will automatically be forwarded to this address.
However, you may prefer to have your enquiries go to a different email address – perhaps one that is more convenient for you, or one which receives the messages more quickly. To do this, just follow the steps below.
How to link a new email address to your account
- Log in to your dashboard
- Choose Settings from the navigation pane
- Under Company account details you’ll see the field Email address (required)
- Enter a new email address and click Save
How to receive enquiries at multiple email addresses
You may want enquiries to be sent to several email addresses, to reduce the risk of you missing out on them. To do this, just follow these steps:
- Choose one of your email addresses (preferably the one with the faster server)
- On this email account, create a group email address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Add to this group all the email addresses where you want to receive enquiries
- Log in to your Unbiased dashboard and link this group email address to your account (see steps above)