To the left of your dashboard you’ll see the Navigation bar. Use this to:
- Edit your profile and company details
- Manage your enquiry tokens
- View your payment history
- Access marketing tools (e.g. Location PLUS)
- Upgrade your plan
Tips for using your dashboard effectively
- Log in to your dashboard regularly. Enquiries can go quickly, so check at least every day for new ones. Regular logging in also helps you to stand out in the postcode search, as users can see when you were last active.
- Ensure your mobile phone is linked to your email, so you can accept enquiries on the move if necessary. Some email providers also let you set up SMS alerts.
- If you have more than one email account, do a test to see if one receives emails quicker than the others, and link this one to your plan for maximum efficiency.
- If you don’t want an enquiry, please reject it promptly so the consumer doesn’t have to wait longer than necessary for a response from an adviser who is able to help.