Any enquiry that is allowed to expire will have a negative impact on your response rating, and you may notice it drop down to 7/10. This is because, by allowing an enquiry to expire, the consumer has been kept waiting for a response for too long. If you feel an enquiry is not for you, please reject it in good time, as this means that the enquiry can be passed on to another set of professionals and matched promptly.
Articles in this section
- What is the response rating?
- How does the response rating help consumers?
- What happens when I reject an enquiry?
- How is the response rating calculated?
- How often is the rating updated?
- Is it true that the fastest person to accept always gets the enquiry?
- Does the speed of response impact my rating?
- I am responding to all enquiries within the timeframe, but my rating has decreased slightly. Why?
- I haven’t received any enquiries recently. Will this affect my response rating?
- How can I change my rating?