If you decide to reject an enquiry, the unbiased system automatically searches and locates another set of advisers who match the consumer’s enquiry. The consumer is sent a notification of this and the process continues. Actively rejecting an enquiry assists the consumer process and has a positive effect on your response rating.
Articles in this section
- What is the response rating?
- How does the response rating help consumers?
- What happens when I reject an enquiry?
- How is the response rating calculated?
- How often is the rating updated?
- Is it true that the fastest person to accept always gets the enquiry?
- Does the speed of response impact my rating?
- I am responding to all enquiries within the timeframe, but my rating has decreased slightly. Why?
- I haven’t received any enquiries recently. Will this affect my response rating?
- How can I change my rating?