If you are sent an enquiry through the postcode search, you will be the only one to receive the enquiry. If you are sent an enquiry via our Connect tool, or receive an enquiry rejected by another professional, you will be one of a small group of professionals who can see the enquiry. Out of this group, the first to accept the enquiry will get the business.
Articles in this section
- What is the response rating?
- How does the response rating help consumers?
- What happens when I reject an enquiry?
- How is the response rating calculated?
- How often is the rating updated?
- Is it true that the fastest person to accept always gets the enquiry?
- Does the speed of response impact my rating?
- I am responding to all enquiries within the timeframe, but my rating has decreased slightly. Why?
- I haven’t received any enquiries recently. Will this affect my response rating?
- How can I change my rating?